Thursday, October 12, 2006

Beauty Expo


last sunday, after my cousin's wedding, a friend of mine that came from sabah ask me out and company him out to PWTC to a beauty expo coz he's a hairstylist, so, he said wants me to help him to take some pics, and i said ok. we suppose to meet at wangsa maju lrt station and he let me wait alone there for more than half hour. when we reached the pwtc, he help me to register as a trade buyer~ hahahaha~ i'm a hairstylist from Ez cut! while waiting at the registery place, i felt something is wrong! something is wrong! i look at the person next to me, infront of me, back of me, they looks so.... so..... so.... hmmmmm how to describe them leh? "LALA" OMFG! i canot stand the LALAness of them! my friend, yes, also dress as lala~ i know, he told me that wait till you get inside(smilling), when i get in the beauty expo, i thought i was a "LALA" expo! we found many things inside and i spoted many model! damn nice la! after taking some pictures, i spoted i'm the only 35mm MF photographer in the whole expo, every one is holding a fU*King digital cam and flash! damn! this makes me really sad! hahaha, but that day, she smiled at me, every pic that she took is almost perfect~ love you minolta X700!













"spot the lala"













do you wana let all these "cool" ppl cut your hair? can you help me cut a lala head? thanks!





No comments: