Friday, May 18, 2007

18 MAY 2007 first teh tarik

went to ampang lookout point with some photo kaki..... after school, mr. clement come to subang just to fetch me, i have thank him for that! and the road is incrediblely smooth! no jam at all.... and the skies is not looking well when we reached there~ enjoy the photo. ahhhh~ on kl
mr.clement with mr.monkey
look at his bird bird
thanks to mr.paul and mr clement for the L lens Love!





me~
mr. alex arrived with smile



who is the real shooter?

photograhers..... haiz
when mr halee, the SIFU! arrives
the everyone's sifu
sifu and his wife
pta
i have to thank mr yee to send me back home!
mr nelson
mr. paul, a full time photographer
behind us is kl city, we are dining so high classly~

this trip, i've learnt alot! thanks everyone! thanks alot! and while mr yee was sending me home, we're in the tol, need to pay, then a dude in the car infront us, took so long, din go...... then..... we heard..... "tell me a reason, why i need to pay you!" the an old drunken man walks down his vehichel..... why i need to pay tol! ..... mr yee and me.... laughted like hell! huhahahahahahah!

No comments: