Saturday, September 29, 2007

wanru



i think should be more than one and a half year we din meet, hahaha, an old friend of mine since i think primary 6? so, the first time in kl we meet is the her first time be my model! HAHAHAHAHHAHA, the chubby model. jen and i planed this for sometime dy, till recently the shooting session was aprrover... the sun lucky was not shy and din rain! phew! i brought my Miya, minolta, and canny there, and jen was using my 50mm while i'm busy ing with the 90mm. jen was the lighting girl and the second shooter, me? the art director! HUAHAHHAHA. anyway, thanks for everything!some pics from jen
_______________________________________________________________


you! go there and pose!










the angry beast


some pics from me
___________________________________________________________














sorry i din post all the pics.... too damn many, i have no more energy to edit dy......haha

No comments: