Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2008




first of all, i finally cut my bloody long messy hair, no more mountain ppl, this time cut till super short! most of the friends saw me will say.... hey jeahau~ what happened to you? lolx! during this chinese new year, as usual, my dad came from sabah to visit me and my bro~ and most of my shots, im using speedlight. flashy new year~am going to buy some new year shirts with friends in subang perade, last minute shopping.... i din bought this shirt, but the gal did.

sue says this is so so not me
first day of chinese new year




its kinda sad this new year for me, my grandma is getting weaker everyday, when i looked at the pics on the wall, it just brings tears to my eyes


helping arround acting my bro
FABULOS!


lou sang~
small chit chat after the dinner
im using my dad's cam, my cousin playing my cam




me playing with the shutter and fireworks

KL grandma with my mom's sis
they asked me why i cut my hair so short, i told them, girls love it~ they just laugh.

yummy~





No comments: