Sunday, July 08, 2007

for howard la!


went to klcc to meet my cousin, but when after i have some shots of klcc, i heard in the middle of the shopping center got some wood wind.... i thought, howard of howkeen should be there.... bingo!




orang punya solo o~


___________________________________________________________________

first time outdoor potraits


went to aunt's house to get my passport to singapore, and meet some of my cousins back from uk and aus, so,...... free model.... who cares, lets shoot.....



mr pain cat!
cousin hisa





thanks mayling for holding the cam

my "leng"
cousin may ling

she just went to see the dentist.... so.... lost one tooth
aih.... my first time out door potraits.... have to be abit of director of the model, and this Hisa is just abit suck in possing.... HAHAHAHHAHAHA




their dad came out~ hahahha
my assistant mayling went for a pose





getting better?

she just wana do the lame old jump... hahahha











let her out




damnz...... sue.... you're right.... i do suck in potraits.... hahahahahha, really have to go back for the landscapes......

No comments: