Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the day desmond got his canon 200mm F/2.8L

there's a friend asked me a question recently, dude! why didn't you go to the PC fair to shoot those awsomely uberly pretty booth girls?, then he show me all those photographers' blogs just for showing me those pretty angels. on that moment, i was like, CRAP! i missed my AWSOMELY, UBERLY, PRETTY PC FAIR BOOTH GIRLS shots! shame on me man! i should have used my canon 5D with the 50mm F/1.2L and the 580exII with the lambency diffuser on those angels! even i dont have my camera with me, i wana go shoot with my hand phone camera, and ask them for numbers! oh man! i should have remember the date! and here i am, no PC fair booth girls in my blog.... i'm so ashamed..... this makes me wana cry. its true....well, never mind, i just link my last post in the PC fair with the pc fair booth angels here~



well, since there's no pretty booth girl in my blog, can i use this photo to replace the photo of booth girls? well, i know she is no booth girls, but she is just as same as booth girls, station herself on a spot, waiting for you to take her photo, or even ask for a number. not to disappoint you guys, i used the 50mm F/1.2L on her.

once again, i'm really sorry that i cant attend the PC fair for the booth girl recently~ im so sorry....



well, went down to kl today for desmond new L, a zoom 200mm F/2.8. after that we went for some street photography. i saw some salesman was just doing their jobs, just like me, doing mine.
i saw the legendary pose, the CALL ME pose.

have no idea why i shot this, just feels like this guy looks cool.

oh man, how sweet~ he saw me taking his photo~



well, Desmond is testing his new lens, actually this lens is very good, its a gem, not much people know this lens too, most of the time when people talks about a 200mm zoom with a L, most of the dudes gona tell me, hey, i know the white lens, the 70-200F/2.8L, that is a fast lens! nice! well, i used the white one before, and today, i tested desmond's new lens, i can tell you that, this lens is faster and sharper, you know why? because its a PRIME~ and its black in colour, and smaller, lighter, and easier to carry, i was stunned that this lens is sharp! and CHEAP! when i mean cheap means in this range, i thought this lens should cost maybe 4.5k-5k, coz its prime?


well, its a mom and daughter thingy



whats with the boyfriend? why the girlfriend so damn happy?




well, tested the 200mm when chilling in Starbucks pavilion, waiting for the traffic to smooth down. the bokeh is abit diff from the 50mm1.2

No comments: