Tuesday, June 12, 2007

stories before thr DSLR

i have no idea why i love to take pictures, maybe i love to watch movies, i watched alot of TVs back in the days, and from there, i think i learnt alot from TV. taking pictures makes me feels like making a movie, just that the pictures doesnt moves. and some only you'll know the stories behind the pic. now, we have Digital camera with us, but we just sometimes lazy to use it, or kinda lazy to push the shutter button, i have no idea why also. my dad bought a Digital cam long time ago and the whole family never thought of using it, until i went to a holiday in New Zealand. i kinda wana make me a story, and that is where i started all? yesterday, when i was cleaning up my PC and have a look at the "Photo Folder" i think there is one picture i took in 2003 or 2004. i think that is the oldest pic that i can find in my pc.super old! i think taken with a cam corder
__________________________________________________________

trip to NZ started everything. the dramatic skies, the landscapes, that is where i'm in love in landscapes.
that time, i never thought of wide angle, just point and shoot. even cant get the F to the maximum! i can only learn how to compose the picture to look like someone's else photo. while driving in NZ, i just recalling all the pictures, which will look cool and try to imitade the style.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after holiday over NZ, the digital cam never leaves me, i never goes out without it....
this was shot after i came back from NZ, end of 2004, shaky hands, never know how to use flash coz i hate flash!

first time went to pulau manukan, that time i thought i was i'm improving, wrong! i'm still point and shooting, never thought of using a slr!
freaking grainy!
went to china and hong kong at end of 2005, still, never learn anything about cams. damn!told you the cam never leave me, school!i always blame the cam mega pixel is the problem!.... stupid!the cam din leave me, grandpa's funeraldone some birthday shoots with it too! this is my tution kakak!dad!one of my best friend!form teacher!shots some toys also!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

there was a time i'm so into photoshop! i like compiling the pics together and make it like a better story.this was my first onethen a friend of mine ask me to do one for his valentines
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

before i go study over at KL, i droped my cam in to the sea, that's all.... goodbye, and in the mean time, i bought the first issue of digital camera, and that is the time i know about DSLR! but still, too expensive....., when i reached KL, and saw a second hand shop infront of my school, i was lucky to get my first film SLR!never know how to control also when i first got it..... UNDEREXPOSED!i still go for films sometimes after i got my dslr, coz its fun!
bulrrrrr
program mode, not manual.... feels like point and shoot... shit me
oh yeah! before i went kl, i bought 2 LOMO cam online, then i started the films era since then...... kinda fun for toys~ fisheye!
and the colour splash!


when people ask me, how you take pictures like that? i think, there's only one awnser to it, shoot more! choose from the best! do your best, you can shoot how you love most, the picture will tell.





























No comments: