Saturday, June 09, 2007

story of a photographer(one day only) thanks to Tammy!


i have to thankyou Tammy for taking pics of me when i'm in action taking pics of things also! there's never a pic that i really like when my friend holds the cam which you can see me inside. but this time! she is good in the cam! i like how she took the picture while i'm doing my things! thanks again! ALL THE PICS HERE IS FROM TAMMY!

me in action
chonk in action

how the people drive in Pulau Ketam... got me~
me and chonky doing stuffs
me in zoom zoom
shoot shoot
this feels like..... I'll Be Back
just to get a pic
who who?
er... i dono
very old school
act LALA

me behind~
the stories behind the pic
mou gan dou Pulau Ketam?
what will come out next?

1 comment:

babyphoenix said...

whr is pulau ketam?
i like the color of the pics.. made it looked so old skool~