Sunday, June 29, 2008

27th-29th

since 27th of june, i never really went to bed, stayed up the whole night editing pictures and silkroad awhile with my bro and his gf, then till 7am, i went out for some shots, coz the colour just asking me to go out for some shots. saturday, it was just awsome, no cars, not much. the sky is not really nice though, shooting took me 30min arround my area. after shooting, i took a bath and continue my work till 1pm something, james say might go KLCC for the packaging stuffs, and might need to wait till 3pm then only off there. i went for a hair cut, since recently the weather is just so moody. and i took back the roll of films from the shop, from the Nikon FM2 from desmond, its been like 2 months to finish that roll.




from FM2










im still awake, later 8am got shooting somemore.... damn, i should get some rest,.... maybe.....