Thursday, August 21, 2008

how the sun shines recently

went to subang perade after school today, MPH to get my backdrop for further shooting session in my house soon~ and went for some ideas for DI2 classes's assignment, album cover. and it was raining, but when i reached there, sun shines again.been working for this website for few days, finally its something there. gona post most of my favourite photos there, kinda like my official website. haha. sorry deviantart~
click click click
http://yipi.uber.com/
got a flash class with ou fei before he left malaysia and go back to his china. haha, direct flash, boucne, and slow sync.
and the printing black and white photo season is back.
got some very nice one recently.



long long time ago, the fisherman normally depends on the experience or listening to the witches to predict the weather before going out the big blue sea for their food. and luck is very important to the fisher man, even with the experience or the words from the witch, they will never be correct. if i'm a fisherman, i rather depends on my experience rather than listening to the witch. because maybe i trust myself more, in the end it all depends on luck. unless the witch wana curse me.

No comments: