Wednesday, February 04, 2009

yipi got a lumix LX-3

i've had my eyes on this cam for sometime. finally, i got it! well, bringing a DSLR out for dinner is just too damn heavy.... now, finally i got myself a compact, and i've been in the bokeh world for so long and forgoten about something called COMPOSITION. well, a compact cam trains the best for your composition. love ya~ LX-3the day i got the cam, my bro got his super computer, now, he is GTA 4 ING~ no need sleep, and thanks eiran for helping~

best tripod ever!





















all using the panasonic Lumix LX-3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house still looks haunted...

Mas Light said...

wahhh lx3 XD

lucky for me, i still got my a710 is

yipi said...

mas- hahahah, my first compact into sea in 2005 la~ and i dont have a compact for so long~