Monday, July 28, 2008

back to kk for a short one week hol

for those who dint know, i got myself the dream cam i wanted for so long, the canon eos 5D at last. desmond said i looked pissed all the time with the new cam. NO! i was kinda pissed with other stuffs. to proved to you i'm happy with my cam, all these pics is original from my baby 5~ just croped it to make it seems more dynamic? went back kk with eiran and desmond this short holiday, im the official tour guide of the visit~
a shot i asked eiran to shoot for me~

i know it when i back to kk. the blue skies.
conan and yingzing in uperstar. zing sang for me in the car. AWSOME!
mount kota kinabalu

way to kuala penyu

eiran with his d200


our time for the pulau manukan

we head to yayasan sabah after manukan, the skies is just black and white

tip of borneo trip





howard's and benny's
photographer for my dad
street in kk



for dad also
met up with some friends


going back subang again. before going back kl, i had a dinner with jen,
and we had a long chat about breaking the wall infront of us for photography. i kinda stop at a point, same to her. then i found all my pictures recently is just no fun at all,
i lost all my fun factors in my photos, all my happy times, even i dont enjoy my shooting session. but when i left subang,
i left my room, back to kk, i have let go of some of the negative thinking. yesterday when i went to subang perade alone, suddenly my ear is clear, like i can hear everything clearly, i was happy for awhile. i got what i want now, still, there's something missing again. i nvr really love competition, but if im really get into one, i dont want to lose. well,
i guess i've just lost something. end of the crap.....